- Joint Experience Program - Jennifer Gilbert
- New Treatment For Dupuytren's Disease - Patrice Harris
- New Wearable Defibrillator - Megan Gilliland
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic - Jennifer Gilbert
- Don't Ignore Symptoms - Jennifer Gilbert
- Importance of Primary Care - Patrice Harris
- Baseline Concussion Testing - Patrice Harris
- Hip Resurfacing - Jennifer Gilbert
- Shoeless Running - Jennifer Gilbert
- Lower Back Surgery - Jennifer Gilbert
- Antibiotics Before Surgery - Patrice Harris
- Softer Mammograms- Jennifer Gilbert
- Fighting Back Pain - Jennifer Gilbert
- Doctor Interview on Menopause
- New Menopause Surgery
Baseline Concussion Testing - Patrice Harris
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 09:11 PM EDT
High school sport come with serious risks.
Roughly 100,000 student athletes suffer concussions every year.
Patrice Harris says A statistic that has one Harford County school heading up some changes.