Updated: Friday, May 17 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
2 Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 tbsp My Essentials Olive Oil
1/2 tsp My Essentials Salt
1/2 tsp Food Lion Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Food Lion Oregano
1/2 tsp Food Lion Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp My Essentials Sugar
1 can Food Lion Whole Tomatoes
1/2 cp My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil
PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 30 MIN
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Season chicken with salt, pepper and oregano. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken breast halves and sear on both sides, about two minutes per side.
4. Place the tomatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and a pinch of sugar. Heat in the microwave for three minutes on high.
5. Place chicken on a cookie sheet, top with the tomato mixture and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from oven, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and return to the oven for five minutes.
7. Top with chopped fresh basil.