Maryland State Fair
- Maryland State Fair Ends
- Real Life 'League of Their Own' Baseball Player Now Top Sheep Breeder
- MD State fair Best Baking Contest Gives Back
- 100K Lbs of Sand Turned Into Art at the Maryland State Fair
- Horse Shows at the Maryland State Fair
- New Attraction at the Maryland State Fair: Goat Mountain
- Popular American Tradition at the Maryland State Fair: The Art of Canning
- Big Name Acts Star at this Year's Maryland State Fair
- Maryland State Fair: A Time-Honored Tradition
- New Ride at the Maryland State Fair
- Maryland State Fair Dollar Night
- Ride Inspections Underway at the Maryland State Fair
- 132nd Maryland State Fair
132nd Maryland State Fair
Updated: Tuesday, August 20 2013, 02:26 PM EDT
The 132nd Maryland State Fair will take place from Friday, August 23-Monday, September 2 at the Timonium Fairgrounds in Baltimore County.
This year Carley Rae Jepsen will perform with UK band The Wanted on Sun., Aug. 25 at 7:30 PM; FALL OUT BOY will perform on Thursday, August 29, 7:30 PM; and Three Days Grace will perform on Sun., Sept. 1 at 7:30 PM.
The 4-H/Home Arts, Farm & Garden, Exhibition and the Mosner-Miller Museum/DNR Buildings will be open Monday – Thursday from Noon to 10 PM and Friday -Sunday and Labor Day Monday from 10AM to 10 PM. The Midway rides, games and food stands are open Monday – Thursday from Noon to close and Friday – Sunday and Labor Day Monday from 10AM to close. Livestock and horse shows will take place at various livestock buildings and show rings at 9 AM.
Admission to the fair is $8 for adults, $6 for those ages 62 and older, and $3 for children aged 6-11. Children five-year-old and younger are admitted free.
This year the fair will offer a dollar night Thursday, August 22 from 5PM to close, where admission is only $1/each and fairgoers pay $1/ride.
CLICK HERE for a complete schedule of events.