Arenacross Ticket GiveawayArenacross Ticket Giveaway CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WBFF FOX45 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WBFF (the Station), WNUV, WUTB, Arenacross, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
(b) Weekdays from Monday, December 30, 2013 to Friday, January 3, 2014, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times during the FOX45 Morning News program which airs from 5:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT on WBFF FOX45. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
(d) Two (2) winners each weekday will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited, for a total of ten (10) winners. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestants telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station.
1. Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Friday, January 10, 2014 Arenacross at the Baltimore Arena at 7:00 p.m. EST, valued at $80. The prize does not include parking or any other expenses. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, all winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, January 3, 2014, at the time the winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification.
3. If a winner does not timely pick up the prize, or sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WBFF FOX45 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 and on the Stations website at www.foxbaltimore.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBFF FOX45 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 by January 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Arenacross accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.