- Apple and Pear Confit Recipe
- Poached Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
- Fleet Street Kitchen Tasting Menu
- Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe
- Kazem's Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Sunday Suppers at Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen
- Wine Events at Fleet Street Kitchen
- Citrus Roasted Carrot Salad Recipe
- Mixed Beer Cocktail Recipe & Bagby's 4th of July Bash!
- Crispy Pork Belly with Poached Egg & Smoked Maple Glaze Recipe
- Oven Roasted Fennel Lemon Black Bass Recipe
- Roasted Farm Chicken Recipe
- Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Pan Roasted Rib-Eye with Bordelaise Recipe
- Pan Seared Pork Recipe
- Ramp Toast with House Made Sourdough Recipe
- Heirloom Beet Salad Recipe
- The History of Bagby
- Bagbys TenTen Uses Local Ingredients
Fleet Street Kitchen Tasting Menu
Updated: Monday, September 2 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Fleet Street Kitchen's Chef Chris Amendola showcases the Baltimore restaurant's tasting menu options. He demonstrates one of the vegetarian courses, a mushroom with a poached egg that includes shallots, gnocchi in this quick recipe.
Fleet Street Kitchen is located at 1012 Fleet Street, in Baltimore City.