- Apple and Pear Confit Recipe
- Poached Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
- Fleet Street Kitchen Tasting Menu
- Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe
- Kazem's Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Sunday Suppers at Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen
- Wine Events at Fleet Street Kitchen
- Citrus Roasted Carrot Salad Recipe
- Mixed Beer Cocktail Recipe & Bagby's 4th of July Bash!
- Crispy Pork Belly with Poached Egg & Smoked Maple Glaze Recipe
- Oven Roasted Fennel Lemon Black Bass Recipe
- Roasted Farm Chicken Recipe
- Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Pan Roasted Rib-Eye with Bordelaise Recipe
- Pan Seared Pork Recipe
- Ramp Toast with House Made Sourdough Recipe
- Heirloom Beet Salad Recipe
- The History of Bagby
- Bagbys TenTen Uses Local Ingredients
Mixed Beer Cocktail Recipe & Bagby's 4th of July Bash!
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 08:32 PM EDT
Hosted in the Bagby Courtyard between Fleet Street Kitchen & Ten Ten American Bistro, Chef Chris Becker and his team, along with GUEST CHEFS Tae Strain, of NYC's Manon, and Andrew Weinzirl, of Baltimore's Maggie's Farm, will be cooking up several roasted pigs, shucking raw Chesapeake oysters, and throwing down a whole bunch of appetizers and more for a fabulous Fourth Of July spread.
PLUS 50% of all ticket sales will go to support The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Baltimore's own Union Craft Brewing is going to be pouring their quiver of tasty brews and Fleet Street Kitchen and Ten Ten's bartenders will be cranking out some fab wines and handcrafted cocktails for all.
Chester River Runoff from the Eastern Shore will be rockin' out some hot bluegrass and old time tunes.
To purchase tickets and for more information, call 410-244-5830 or visit http://bagbyblockparty.eventbrite.com.