- Apple and Pear Confit Recipe
- Poached Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
- Fleet Street Kitchen Tasting Menu
- Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe
- Kazem's Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Sunday Suppers at Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen
- Wine Events at Fleet Street Kitchen
- Citrus Roasted Carrot Salad Recipe
- Mixed Beer Cocktail Recipe & Bagby's 4th of July Bash!
- Crispy Pork Belly with Poached Egg & Smoked Maple Glaze Recipe
- Oven Roasted Fennel Lemon Black Bass Recipe
- Roasted Farm Chicken Recipe
- Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Pan Roasted Rib-Eye with Bordelaise Recipe
- Pan Seared Pork Recipe
- Ramp Toast with House Made Sourdough Recipe
- Heirloom Beet Salad Recipe
- The History of Bagby
- Bagbys TenTen Uses Local Ingredients
Sunday Suppers at Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 08:32 PM EDT
Fleet Street's Executive Pastry Chef Bettina Perry joins FOX45 Morning News with a delicious summertime event at Fleet Street Kitchen ... Sunday Suppers!
The Baltimore restaurant's dinner event is three courses for $42 and features upscale twists on nostalgic desserts.
One of their ice cream sundaes features homemade ice cream, brownie bits, decadent chocolate fudge, caramel corn and malted Chantilly whipped cream.