- Apple and Pear Confit Recipe
- Poached Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
- Fleet Street Kitchen Tasting Menu
- Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe
- Kazem's Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Sunday Suppers at Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen
- Wine Events at Fleet Street Kitchen
- Citrus Roasted Carrot Salad Recipe
- Mixed Beer Cocktail Recipe & Bagby's 4th of July Bash!
- Crispy Pork Belly with Poached Egg & Smoked Maple Glaze Recipe
- Oven Roasted Fennel Lemon Black Bass Recipe
- Roasted Farm Chicken Recipe
- Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Pan Roasted Rib-Eye with Bordelaise Recipe
- Pan Seared Pork Recipe
- Ramp Toast with House Made Sourdough Recipe
- Heirloom Beet Salad Recipe
- The History of Bagby
- Bagbys TenTen Uses Local Ingredients
Wine Events at Fleet Street Kitchen
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 08:32 PM EDT
Don't miss out on these great wine events from Baltimore's Fleet Street Kitchen!
Coming up at the end of the month, Fleet Street will host a Riesling wine dinner on July 24. At the event, the restaurant will serve a five course dinner with five different Riesling wines.
Plus, every Tuesday is cellar night! A different region is highlighted every week, with half-priced wines.
To make reservations call 410-244-5830.