Zesty Corn Relish Recipe
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 10:13 PM EDT
Yield: 1 qt
2 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/2 c. Onion, diced
1/2 c. Pepper, Red, diced
2 Tbs. Parsley
1/2 c. Vinegar (your favorite)
1/4 c. Sugar, granulated
1. In a hot saucepan, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and allow them to cook until soft.
2. Add the vinegar, sugar and parsley and bring just to a boil.
3. Put in container and bring to room temperature then place wrapped in a refrigerator.
4. The longer it sits, the tastier it gets.
5. Enjoy with your favorite grilled protein.