Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Updated: Tuesday, July 9 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
3 tbsp Parmesan Herb Seasoning
3 tbsp Food Lion Dry Bread Crumbs
1 lb Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
3 tbsp My Essentials Oil
1 cp My Essentials Marinara Sauce
1 cp My Essentials Mozzarella Cheese
PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 25 MIN
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Mix Seasoning and bread crumbs in shallow dish. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
3. Transfer chicken to foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil if necessary.
4. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with pasta, if desired.