Sauteed Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy Recipe
Updated: Wednesday, November 27 2013, 01:11 PM EST
Stratford University's Chef Greg Hare shared a different take on the traditional turkey dinner. A recipe just in time for Thanksgiving!
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Yield: 2 portions
1/2 lb Butcher Brand Turkey Breast, sliced thin
1/4 cup My Essentials flour
To taste Food Lion salt
To taste Food Lion ground black pepper
2 Tbs. My Essentials butter
1/4 cup My Essentials Chicken stock
1/4 cup Fresh from the Field shallots, minced
1/4 cup Fresh from the Field green onion, sliced
1 Tbs. My Essentials butter
1. Mix some salt and pepper together to make seasoned flour.
2. Dredge the turkey cutlets, in the flour.
3. Heat pan and add the 2 Tbs of butter and melt.
4. Fry the turkey in the pan. When done on one side, flip and cook until done
5. Add the stock and deglaze the pan.
6. Add the green onion and shallot and finish the sauce with butter.
7. Serve with your favorite starch and vegetable and enjoy