Most Shared

EARLY VOTING

EARLY VOTING

Morning News

Morning News

 
text size

The Dangers of Overhydration

Updated: Monday, August 18 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Dr. Frank Dawson talks about the dangers of overhydration after a 17-year-old boy died from drinking two gallons of water and two gallons of gatorade during a football practice.
The Dangers of Overhydration


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

Top Stories

  [ - ] Video Stories Only  [ - ] Text Stories Only  [ + ] Show All
 
Advertise with us!

Morning News Links:

Monday

Hometown Hotspot. Trick or Treating at the Square. Click here.

Student Entrepreneur. Lily's legwarmers. Click here.

Harford County Wine Festival. Click here.

Makeover Monday. Mastering Layering. Click here.

Tuesday

Get Fit with Fox. Improve your posture. Click here.

Hometown Hotspot. Fire Museum of Md. Click here.

An Evening of Unexpected Delights. Click here.

Faces 2014. Click here.

 

Wednesday

Hometown Hotspot. Spa Week. Click here.

Md. State Highway Administration Lending Reflective Vest for Halloween. Click here.

Thursday

Hometown Hotspot Hallowmarine. Click here.

Friday

Baltimore Comedy Factory. Joey "CoCo" Diaz  Funny Friday.

 Hometown Hotspot. Md. SPCA. Click here.

Men's Health Week

Father's Day Dishes

Gift Baskets for Dad

Father's Day Brunch

Hometown Hotspot. Trick or Treating at the Square. Click here.

Student Entrepreneur. Lily's legwarmers. Click here.

Harford County Wine Festival. Click here.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]