- 2014 Preakness videos coming soon!
- Preakness Attracts Large Crowds and Wagers
- Celebrations at Preakness' Infield are Nothing Short of a Success'
- One Family Uses Revenue from Preakness Parking Shuffle to Give Back
- 138th Preakness Ups Security Measures
- BREAKING NEWS: The Winner of the 138th Annual Preakness Is Oxbow
- 138th Preakness Draw - Morgan Adsit
- Preakness Road Closures and Advisories
- Shug McGaughey Presser Monday
- Lt. Governor Brown to Present Preakness Trophy
- How to Pick a Winning Horse
- Fillies Take Center Stage in Black-Eyed Susan
- Orb Draws Rail as 1-1 Favorite in Preakness
- Horses Prepare at Pimlico for Race Day on Saturday
- Derby Winner Orb Faces a Friend in the Preakness
- New Marketing Efforts In Place For Preakness 2013
- Napravnik Poised for Homecoming in Preakness
- Orb Arrives in Maryland for Preakness
- Normandy Invasion Passing on Preakness
- 5/13/13 Makeover Monday: Preakness Style
- Preakness Ticket Sales Up, Positioned for Record Attendance
- Derby Winner Orb Prepares for Preakness Run
- Preakness 2013 Taking Extra Security Measures Following Boston Bombing
Fillies Take Center Stage in Black-Eyed Susan
Updated: Friday, May 17 2013, 05:21 PM EDT
Hall of Fame trainers Bill Mott and Bob Baffert bring the two favorites into Friday's Black-Eyed Susan, a Grade 2 race for 3-year-old fillies at Pimlico Race Course.
Mott will saddle Emollient, who has won two of three starts this year -- including the Grade 1 Ashland at Keeneland last month. Emollient is the 9-5 morning line favorite.
Baffert oversees Fiftyshadesofhay, who lost her last two races -- both against Beholder. Kentucky Derby winner Joel Rosario will be aboard the horse for the first time.
The race will have a local flavor with Walkwithapurpose, who was foaled at Sagamore Farm in Glyndon, Md.
Also on Friday, Last Gunfighter will seek his sixth straight win in the Grade 3 Pimlico Special. His main challenger is Richard's Kid, trained by Doug O'Neill.