Most Shared

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Raw News

Raw News

 
text size

Army: Fort Hood Suspect Had Requested Leave [APRIL 7 PRESSER]

Updated: Monday, April 7 2014, 06:13 PM EDT
Investigators say the rampage that left three dead and 16 wounded last week at Fort Hood was related to the shooter's request for leave from the Army post.
 
Army spokesman Chris Grey did not indicate during a brief news conference Monday whether Spc. Ivan Lopez was granted the leave.
 
Grey says the shooting spree Wednesday covered the equivalent of two city blocks as Lopez drive from one area to another on the Central Texas base randomly firing at soldiers.
 
Authorities have said the shooting was preceded by a verbal altercation Lopez had with other soldiers in his unit.

Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.Army: Fort Hood Suspect Had Requested Leave [APRIL 7 PRESSER]


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!
eblast

Washington Times