- Ohio cop faces murder charge in driver's killing
- Police release 911 call excerpt following Key Bridge boat crash
- Town Hall: State of Affairs
- Town Hall: State of Affairs
- New era in ties begins as Cuba raises flag at embassy in US
- Man charged with attempted murder after officer stabbed
- The Latest: FBI looking into Tennessee shooter's travel
- Police making arrests in Baltimore homicides
- Sheriff: Murder charges in case of sisters missing since '75
- Christie picks up 2016 endorsement from Maryland governor
- One-on-One Interview with Interim Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Confederate flag is removed in South Carolina
- Governor Hogan establishes Regulatory Reform Commission
- The latest on the Mayor's decision to terminate Commissioner Batts
- Baltimore FOP President: unrest and riots were 'preventable'
- FOX45's one on one conversation with Sheila Dixon ahead of mayoral campaign run
- US, Cuba reach agreement to open embassies
- 3 suspects indicted for alleged role in brutal murder of Arnesha Bowers
- Police: 3 officers identified after police involved shooting on Thursday
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan diagnosed with aggressive form of cancer
- Baltimore riots: raw footage
- Dylann Roof makes first court appearance; judge sets $1M bond
- Heidi Bernadzikowski's family responds to her killer's guilty sentence
- Obama expresses sadness, urges national reckoning on gun violence
- Most talked-about moments from Donald Trump's presidential announcement
- Donald Trump says he's running for president in 2016
- Former Spokane NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'
- 11 indicted, charged with conspiracy and distribution of drugs
- Baltimore Mayor: we continue to assess the cost of the unrest
- Commissioner Batts Addresses Rise in Crime, Violence Against Juveniles, and Short-Staffed Police Force
- Child in critical condition after hit-and-run in Cherry Hill
- Sinclair Broadcast Group rings NASDAQ closing bell
- Rick Perry announces 2016 bid, a re-do from 2012
- Your Voice: Mayor Rawlings-Blake answers viewer questions
- Baltimore police union requests release of tapes, texts between command staff, city hall during riots
- One-on-one interview with Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts
- Lindsey Graham launches 2016 bid
- Martin O'Malley announces presidential bid for 2016 election
- Baltimore Mayor asked about recent spike in shootings
- Grand jury indicts 6 officers in death of Freddie Gray
- Baltimore: Moving Forward
- FOX45’s Kathleen Cairns asks Baltimore Mayor about response time during riots
- AG Lynch opens civil rights investigation into Baltimore Police Dept.
- Ed Reed returns to Baltimore to announce retirement
- Hogan rescinds State of Emergency, all National Guard removed from Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor asks DOJ to investigate whether police have 'pattern' of violating 4th amendment
- In Arkansas, Huckabee launches second White House bid
- Governor Hogan attends call for "Day of Prayer and Peace"
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake attends the reopening of Mondawmin Mall
Condition of Camden Yards Assault Victim Improves
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 10:18 PM EDT
Matt Fortese, the 25-year-old injured in an assault at Camden Yards during a Nationals-Orioles game is still recovering from his injuries. Fortese suffered severe head trauma and a skull fracture after being punched and knocked off a 5 ft. wall.
On Monday, Matt's family, doctors and those involved in the investigation gave an update on Matt's condition and on the ongoing investigation. They announced that his condition has improved, from “critical” to “serious.” They say things are coming back to him, slowly, and that he is trying to understand things, starting to ask questions and starting to recognize more people.
Fortese was attending the game on a second date when two male suspects, charged with multiple counts of assault, allegedly began harassing the couple for Fortese’s New York Yankees hat.
Reportedly, the suspects, Michael Bell, 21, of Annapolis and Gregory Fleishman, 22, began to throw objects at Fortese and his date. After the assault, the Hagerstown resident was taken to Maryland’s Shock Trauma Center in serious condition after being revived at the scene by an off-duty state trooper.