- FOX45's one on one conversation with Sheila Dixon ahead of mayoral campaign run
- US, Cuba reach agreement to open embassies
- 3 suspects indicted for alleged role in brutal murder of Arnesha Bowers
- Police: 3 officers identified after police involved shooting on Thursday
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan diagnosed with aggressive form of cancer
- Baltimore riots: raw footage
- Dylann Roof makes first court appearance; judge sets $1M bond
- Heidi Bernadzikowski's family responds to her killer's guilty sentence
- Obama expresses sadness, urges national reckoning on gun violence
- Most talked-about moments from Donald Trump's presidential announcement
- Donald Trump says he's running for president in 2016
- Former Spokane NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'
- 11 indicted, charged with conspiracy and distribution of drugs
- Baltimore Mayor: we continue to assess the cost of the unrest
- Commissioner Batts Addresses Rise in Crime, Violence Against Juveniles, and Short-Staffed Police Force
- Child in critical condition after hit-and-run in Cherry Hill
- Sinclair Broadcast Group rings NASDAQ closing bell
- Rick Perry announces 2016 bid, a re-do from 2012
- Your Voice: Mayor Rawlings-Blake answers viewer questions
- Baltimore police union requests release of tapes, texts between command staff, city hall during riots
- One-on-one interview with Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts
- Lindsey Graham launches 2016 bid
- Martin O'Malley announces presidential bid for 2016 election
- Baltimore Mayor asked about recent spike in shootings
- Grand jury indicts 6 officers in death of Freddie Gray
- Baltimore: Moving Forward
- FOX45’s Kathleen Cairns asks Baltimore Mayor about response time during riots
- AG Lynch opens civil rights investigation into Baltimore Police Dept.
- Ed Reed returns to Baltimore to announce retirement
- Hogan rescinds State of Emergency, all National Guard removed from Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor asks DOJ to investigate whether police have 'pattern' of violating 4th amendment
- In Arkansas, Huckabee launches second White House bid
- Governor Hogan attends call for "Day of Prayer and Peace"
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake attends the reopening of Mondawmin Mall
- MEMA director discusses upcoming weekend plans
- All six charged Baltimore officers in custody
- 6 Baltimore officers charged in Freddie Gray murder case
- City leaders applaud citizens' peaceful protests, discuss weekend's marches in press conference Thursday evening
- Baltimore Police Turn Freddie Gray Investigation Over to State’s Attorney
- City School CEO: Police Want to do the Right Thing, Our Children Don't Perceive It
- NAACP: Future of Baltimore Will Be Forged by Citizens Who Care About Their Communities
- City-Wide Curfew of 10PM-5AM Starts Tuesday in Baltimore
- Governor Hogan: Baltimore City Families Deserve Peace & Safety
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Family of Freddie Gray Speak
- The Latest: Large Crowds Expected for Freddie Gray Protest
- Baltimore Mayor Wants Answers in Freddie Gray's Death [4/24]
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Batts Discusses Reaction, Reform Surrounding Freddie Gray's Death
- Baltimore Police Presser on Arrest Leading to Freddie Gray's Death [4/20]
- Baltimore Hospital Says Man Injured in Police Encounter Dies [4/19]
Ravens Sign 5-Year-Contract With LT Eugene Monroe [FULL PRESSER]
Updated: Thursday, March 13 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
The Baltimore Ravens reached an agreement on a five-year-contract with LT Eugene Monroe.
The contract was announced by Ravens GM and EVP Ozzie Newsome on Tuesday afternoon. Newsome will join head coach John Harbaugh and Monroe at a press conference at 2:30PM on Wednesday. FOX45 will stream the press conference live online HERE.
Monroe was selected by Jacksonville in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft and has started 73 of 76 career games. In 2011, Jones-Drew led the NFL in rushing (1,606 yards), posting six 100-yard performances on the season. This past season, he started 15 games at left tackle - four for the Jaguars and the final 11 with the Ravens.
Baltimore obtained Monroe from Jacksonville on Oct. 3, 2013 in exchange for two 2014 draft picks.