House explodes in Lansdowne; one injured

House explodes in Lansdowne; one injured

LANSDOWNE, Md. (WBFF) - One person was reported injured after an explosion and a fire at a house were reported in a neighborhood in Landowne, Baltimore County.

The incident was reported shortly before 3 p.m. Monday in the English Consul neighborhood, on Virginia Avenue.

One patient was being flown to Shock Trauma.

Baltimore County first responders were on the scene.

This is a breaking news story. Stay with FOX45 for updates.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off