MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Patient evaluated after high carbon monoxide reading in a Baltimore Co. home

Patient evaluated after high carbon monoxide reading in a Baltimore Co. home

BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD -- WBFF -- Baltimore County Fire Department says that it is on the scene of a high carbon monoxide reading in a home.

According to the Department's Twitter, the home is on Walden Oak Court, 21207.

Nearby homes are being evacuated and B.G.E. has been requested.

One patient is being evaluated.




close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending