The Nationals add new special menu items for playoffs
It's finally the day that Nats fans have been waiting for since April -- the beginning of the 2017 playoffs! As the Nationals prepare to take on the Chicago Cubs tonight in game one of the National League Division Series (NLDS), fans have a few new things to look forward to at the park as nine new menu items have been added for postseason play.
The Nationals worked with Levy’s team of executive chefs to help craft the new menu, which has a special fall feel to it.
- The Natitude: A half-smoke sausage patty, crab mac & cheese, and crispy Virginia ham on a brioche bun; served at the Grill Stands in Sections 110, 129, 141 and 211
- The Maple Doughnut Croque-Monsieur: Virginia country ham, Gruyère cheese and maple béchamel on a griddled glazed doughnut; served at Throwin’ Cheese in Section 114
- Fall Classic Grilled Cheese: Braised short rib, baby arugula, pickled red onions, balsamic cherry jam and smoked Gouda on artisanal sourdough bread; served at Throwin’ Cheese in Section 114
- District Duel: A foot-long half smoke sausage, Latin braised beef and giardiniera on a foot-long bun; served at Taste of the Majors in Sections 115 and 314
- The Crab Pretzel: A jumbo braided soft pretzel with jumbo lump crab cheddar cheese topping and Old Bay queso; served at Pretzel Stands in Sections 107 and 320
- Local Artisan Jumbo Sausage: A 24” pepperoni & cheddar sausage with spicy pepperonata, herbed ricotta and shaved Parmesan; served at Senators Sausage in Sections 108, 134 and 224
- The Half-Smoke Burger Biscuit: A seared smoked burger patty, cheddar cheese and spicy onion relish on a buttermilk biscuit; served at Virginia Country Kitchen in Sections 130 and 315
- The Cookie Dough Helmet: Edible chocolate chip cookie dough, soft serve vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, mini chocolate chips and a souvenir Curly W helmet; served at Breyers stands in Sections 115, 129, 136 and 310
- Cinnamon Apple Curveball: Smirnoff Vodka, Amaretto, fresh apple cider, cinnamon stick and an apple slice; available at all bars serving liquor
The new menu items are available at all Nats home games during the 2017 postseason. So get ready to show your Natitude and stuff your faces, Nationals fans!!