- Ravens Vets Report
- Belichick says Brady suspension won't alter camp
- Tom Brady on NFL's decision to uphold suspension: 'I did nothing wrong'
- Brady's suspension upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
- O's Snap Losing Streak
- USMNT Loses Third-Place Game
- Kershaw Continues Historic Stretch
- O's Swept in New York
- Zach Johnson Wins The Open Championship in Playoff
- Dempsey's 3 goals lift US over Cuba 6-0, into Gold Cup semis
- Weather Gets the Britiish Open Again
- Martinez hits 26th homer, Tigers beat Orioles 7-3
- Watson crosses Swilcan Bridge for final time
- Dustin Johnson still in control at St. Andrews
- Johnson Leads the Open Championship
- Banowsky stepping down was C-USA commissioner after 13 years
- Coppin State's Epps to Pan-Am Games
- Orioles LHP Wesley Wright designated for assignment
- All-Star Starting Pitchers Announced
- Maryland's Trimble Named to U.S. Pan Am Team
- Scherzer allows 4 hits as Nationals beat Orioles 3-2
- Djkokovic beats Federer in 4 sets for 3rd Wimbledon title
- Harper, Espinosa HRs carry Nationals over Orioles 7-4
- Williams wins Wimbledon to secure another Serena Slam
- Schoop's 9th-inning HR carries Orioles past Nationals 3-2
- Cowboys' Hardy gets suspension reduced from 10 games to 4
- NYC celebrates Women's World Cup winners with parade
- Goodell says Tom Brady appeal decision soon
- Former Raider QB Kenny Stabler Passes Away
- Williams beats Sharapova in 2 sets to reach Wimbledon final
- DJ Stewart Settling In with Ironbirds
- Rory McIlroy pulls out of British Open
- Four Orioles Selected to All-Star Game
- Lloyd scores 3 and US defeats Japan 5-2 for World Cup title
- USA Up 4-0 On Japan Just 16 Minutes In
- Schoop HR in return from disabled list, O's beat White Sox
- Orioles activate second baseman Jonathan Schoop
- Boston's David Ortiz starting at 1st base
- Bud Norris Demoted To O's Bullpen
- Matt Stonie beats Joey Chestnut to win Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Danks, Abreu lead White Sox over Orioles 1-0
- Bubba Watson to remove Confederate flag from 'General Lee'
- Rangers score 2 in 9th to beat Orioles 2-0
- D.J. Stewart Makes Professional Debut
- Chargers Tight End Antonio Gates Suspended 4 Games
- Cowboys' McClain suspended 1st 4 games of regular season
- Own goal gives Japan 2-1 win over England in World Cup semi
- O's DFA Young; Recall Wilson
- D.J. Stewart to Debut Thursday
- Navy Football No Longer Independent
Chris Davis granted grand slam after review as Orioles handle Rays
Updated: Wednesday, June 18 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Chris Davis hit a replay-delayed grand slam and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-5 on Tuesday night.
Davis was awarded a slam off Erik Bedard (3-5) during a five-run third-inning after a video review showed his drive struck the foul pole. He reached second base on an opposite-field shot down the left-field line. The review that lasted 1 minute, 18 seconds revealed the ball hit the pole a few feet above the wall, and Davis was given a home run.
The Orioles also got a two-run homer from Steve Pearce.
Sean Rodriguez and Desmond Jennings homered for Tampa Bay, which is 5-16 in its last 21 games.
The Rays pulled within 5-2 in the bottom of the third when Rodriguez and Jennings hit consecutive solo homers off Miguel Gonzalez (4-4). Jennings has four homers in 22 at-bats against the Baltimore right-hander.
Tampa Bay made it 5-4 on James Loney's two-run double during the fifth.
Baltimore went ahead 7-4 on Pearce's two-run drive in the seventh. Tampa Bay got one run back on Yunel Escobar's eighth-inning sacrifice fly.
Gonzalez, activated from the 15-day disabled list before the game, allowed four runs and eight hits in five innings. He had been out since May 31 due to a strained right oblique.
Zach Britton pitched the ninth for his eighth save.
Bedard gave up five runs and four hits over four-plus innings.