- Tom Brady not in uniform for Patriots game
- NFL To Appeal Judges Ruling On Brady's Appeal
- Judge lets Brady play, ruling against NFL in 'Deflategate'
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporter
- O'S SNAP LOSING STREAK.
- Hills Ready To Lead Maryland
- 2131 20th Anniversary Celebration at Camden Yards
- Machado gets first start at shortstop
- Ravens cut eight players
- Holland Ks 11 for Texas in 6-0 win over O's for 3-game sweep
- Tokyo wins Little League title, beating Lewisberry 19-11
- Ravens DL Brandon Williams 1-on-1
- With RG3 out, Redskins use 2 QBs to beat Ravens 31-13
- Falcons announce 5-year contract extension for Julio Jones
- Redskins' Trent Williams tweets he's agreed to new contract
- Hamels strikes out 10, Rangers beat Orioles
- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game
- LSU's Cameron treated for cancer, continuing job
- Beckman denies Illinois probe's findings, hints at lawsuit
- Jones leaves game, O's fail to split
- BIRDS BOUNCE BACK
- Next Man Up
- O's blow lead, lose 5th straight
- Patriots sign Reggie Wayne
- Yankees starter possibly done for year
- Orioles make four roster moved ahead of season opener
- Taliaferro Sprains MCL
- Eagles, NFL disagree over hit on Sam Bradford's knees
- Tiger back at the top
- Skins QB Griffin leaves with stinger, possible head injury
- Urrutia HR in 9th inning gives Orioles 5-4 win over Mets
- Ravens End First Practice in Philly
- 'Deflategate' judge says Brady suspension in jeopardy
- Orioles use 26-hit attack to beat Athletics 18-2
- Davis Crushes Again, O's Walkoff Winners
- Manager Farrell visits team Saturday morning
- Storm suspends 2nd-round play at PGA
- University of Maryland assistant resigns after allegation
- Flacco sharp, Brees absent as Ravens beat Saints 30-27
- Ravens Lead Saints at Halftime, 20-14
- Court sketches of Tom Brady cause social media flurry
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings
- Baltimore Ravens face New Orleans Saints in preseason opener
- NFL reviewing Jets' locker room punch of quarterback Smith
- Talks continue after 'Deflategate' hearing
- Michael Phelps back on top as focus turns to Rio Olympics
- Under Armour to sponsor NBA's draft combine
- Ravens WR Steve Smith Sr. to retire at end of 2015 season
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11
- Frank Gifford Dies
Orioles VP Duquette Seeks Pitching Depth
Updated: Tuesday, July 29 2014, 07:01 PM EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- The AL East-leading Baltimore Orioles are looking to enhance their pitching staff before Thursday's non-waiver trade deadline.
Dan Duquette, the Orioles vice president of baseball operations, says, "We've been looking for some pitching depth. That's primarily what we're focused on."
Baltimore currently has five dependable starters, and Ubaldo Jimenez is close to leaving the disabled list. So Duquette isn't necessarily looking for a front-line starter.
He is more likely to shore up the bullpen. At this point, however, nothing is imminent.
Duquette says, "I don't know if there's anything potentially close, but we've had more meaningful discussions with a number of teams."
Duquette says he would also consider adding depth at second base and catcher.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.