- Tokyo wins Little League title, beating Lewisberry 19-11
- Holland Ks 11 for Texas in 6-0 win over O's for 3-game sweep
- Ravens DL Brandon Williams 1-on-1
- With RG3 out, Redskins use 2 QBs to beat Ravens 31-13
- Falcons announce 5-year contract extension for Julio Jones
- Redskins' Trent Williams tweets he's agreed to new contract
- Hamels strikes out 10, Rangers beat Orioles
- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game
- LSU's Cameron treated for cancer, continuing job
- Beckman denies Illinois probe's findings, hints at lawsuit
- Jones leaves game, O's fail to split
- BIRDS BOUNCE BACK
- Next Man Up
- O's blow lead, lose 5th straight
- Patriots sign Reggie Wayne
- Yankees starter possibly done for year
- Orioles make four roster moved ahead of season opener
- Taliaferro Sprains MCL
- Eagles, NFL disagree over hit on Sam Bradford's knees
- Tiger back at the top
- Skins QB Griffin leaves with stinger, possible head injury
- Urrutia HR in 9th inning gives Orioles 5-4 win over Mets
- Ravens End First Practice in Philly
- 'Deflategate' judge says Brady suspension in jeopardy
- Orioles use 26-hit attack to beat Athletics 18-2
- Davis Crushes Again, O's Walkoff Winners
- Manager Farrell visits team Saturday morning
- Storm suspends 2nd-round play at PGA
- University of Maryland assistant resigns after allegation
- Flacco sharp, Brees absent as Ravens beat Saints 30-27
- Ravens Lead Saints at Halftime, 20-14
- Court sketches of Tom Brady cause social media flurry
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings
- Baltimore Ravens face New Orleans Saints in preseason opener
- NFL reviewing Jets' locker room punch of quarterback Smith
- Talks continue after 'Deflategate' hearing
- Michael Phelps back on top as focus turns to Rio Olympics
- Under Armour to sponsor NBA's draft combine
- Ravens WR Steve Smith Sr. to retire at end of 2015 season
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11
- Frank Gifford Dies
- Urban Out with Torn Biceps for the Ravens
- Joint practice ends after Redskins, Texans start brawling
- Orioles Recall Lake; DFA Snider
- South Dakota tribe returning $25,000 donation from Redskins
- Webb Tells Teams to 'Bring It'
- Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel: 'Football is my life'
- Harbaugh: 'We knew nothing about deflated footballs'
- Ravens safety Matt Elam out for season with biceps tear
- Ravens' Harbaugh concerned about injury to safety Matt Elam
Ray Rice Reportedly Meets With NFL Commissioner
Updated: Monday, June 16 2014, 07:03 PM EDT
Ravens running back Ray Rice met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell at the NFL offices in New York City on Monday, BaltimoreRavens.com reports. The NFL has yet to issue a punishment for Rice's arrest earlier this year on an assault charge against his then-fiancee Janay.
Rice was reportedly accompanied by his wife Janay. The story was first reported by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.
On February 15 police in Atlantic City arrested Rice after he was accused of assaulting his then-fiancee Janay. A grand jury later indicted him on a more serious charge. The two have since married.
Video obtained by TMZ Sports showed Rice attempting to drag an unconscious Janay off an elevator inside an Atlantic City Casino. Prosecutors confirmed there was other video of the incident presumably from inside the elevator.
Rice later entered a not-guilty plea to third degree aggravated assault and was accepted into the Pre Trial Intervention Program. If Rice successfully completes the program it would result in the charge against him being dropped and his record expunged.
During a press conference last month Rice started off by apologizing. His apologies went to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, General Manager Ozzie Newsome, Coach John Harbaugh and his fans. He also apologized to "the kids and everyone who was affected by this situation."
"Sometimes in life you will fail," Rice said. "But I won't call myself a failure. Failure is not getting knocked down, its not getting up."
His wife, Janay, sat beside him and at the end of the conference remarked; "Thank you for all of those who have supported us. I do deeply regret the role that I played in the incident that night. We are continuing to strengthen our relationship...I love Ray and I know he will continue to prove himself...and know he will gain your respect back in due time."