American Red Cross and Sinclair: Home Fire Preparedness Campaign
Sinclair Broadcast Group —
More lives are lost every year from home fires than all major disasters, according to the American Red Cross.
Plan now to be safe.
- Install smoke alarms on every floor, inside and outside of every bedroom.
- Test smoke alarms once a month.
- Replace your alarm batteries at least once a year.
- Practice your 2-minute drill.
- Make sure you and your family practice your 2-minute drill at least twice a year.
- If a fire starts, Get Out, Stay Out, Call for help.
Learn more at Redcross.org/homefires.