THE TENNIS CHANNEL’S 2019 AUSTRALIAN OPEN TRIP GIVEAWAY
ONLINE ENTER TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: The Tennis Channel’s 2019 Australian Open Trip Giveaway.
Company: The Tennis Channel, Inc.
Company Address: 2850 Ocean Park Boulevard, Suite 150, Santa Monica, California 90405
Contest Area: The fifty (50) United States of America, and District of Columbia.
Sponsors: The Tennis Channel, Inc.
Prize Providers: Visit Victoria.
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18), except in the State of Nebraska the age of eligibility is nineteen (19).
Contest Period: December 29, 2017 to January 28, 2018.
Entries Due: 11:59PM PST on January 28, 2018
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per IP address.
Nationwide Drawing Date: January 29, 2018.
Number of Winners on the Nationwide Drawing Date: One (1) Nationwide Winner
Total Number of Winners: One (1) Nationwide Winner
Prizes and Values: One (1) Nationwide Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the 2019 Australian Open. The Trip Package includes roundtrip airfare with connections, economy class, for two (2) between a major gateway airport near winner’s residence and Melbourne, Australia; seven (7) consecutive nights’ hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by Prize Provider in its sole discretion (one standard room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the 2019 Australian Open; two (2) tickets for a behind the scenes Australian Open Experience; a Melbourne city walking tour for two (2) and a full day wine tasting tour for two (2). Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Prize components may not be separated. The total approximate retail value of the Trip Package will not exceed $10,000, and is subject to change based on winner’s location and airfare at time of booking. Winner will be notified of the actual prize value.
Company’s Website: http://tennis.com
Company’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://tennischannel.com/terms-of-use/
Stations and Station Websites: Please see the list below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
Log onto the Company’s Website, or onto a Station Website listed below for the Station located in or near your local television area, and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
On the Nationwide Drawing Date, one (1) Nationwide Winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, except in the State of Nebraska the age of eligibility is nineteen (19), and reside within the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Stations (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Company is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Company is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. The trip prize is subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and does not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, spa treatments, or any other expenses. Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for obtaining any required travel documentation, including a passport.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize. Each winner must provide picture identification to claim his/her prize. Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Company.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household if more than one (1) prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one (1) prize within any ninety (90) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available on the Company’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Company at the Company’s Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. The Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. The Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in the Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.
Stations and Station Websites:
Tennis Channel – http://www.tennischannel.com
WYDO http://www.wcti12.com/foxeasterncarolina Esteem