Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundaySunny, breezy, and continued pleasant.
SaturdayMostly sunny, windy, and continued cooler.
FridayMostly cloudy, windy, and much cooler with a chance of leftover showers through around midday. Less humid.
ThursdayPartly cloudy and warm
WednesdaySun and clouds with a slight chance of a shower or storm
TuesdaySun and clouds with a chance of afternoon showers or storms
MondaySunny and pleasant.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Much Cooler Into Holiday Weekend
Low temperatures will drop into the mid 40s overnight; breezy conditions will make it feel even cooler than that. Our weekend will be below average with highs only around 70 on Saturday; mid 70s on Sunday and Monday. High pressure will take control, meaning sunny skies all the way through Memorial Day. Rain returns Tuesday and temperatures will warm into the upper 80s by the end of the week.