Most Shared

Maps
Daily Forecast

Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast

Click the day to see your local forecast


test

 
text size

Temps getting hot mid week!

I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
 Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South wind 7 to 13 mph.  Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.  Tuesday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.


Advertise with us!

Top Stories

  [ - ] Video Stories Only  [ - ] Text Stories Only  [ + ] Show All
 
Advertise with us!
eblast
Severe Weather