Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
SundayLots of sunshine, breezy, and chilly.
SaturdayCloudy and cool with showers. Becoming breezy.
Becoming mostly cloudy with a chance of an afternoon scattered shower or sprinkle. Cool.
ThursdayPatchy fog early, otherwise clouds and sunshine and cooler.
WednesdayBecoming mostly cloudy with a chance of afternoon scattered showers. Mild.
TuesdaySunny and pleasant.
MondaySunny and seasonable.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Chilly, Unsettled Halloween Into Weekend
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light north wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59