Showers, Then Cooler Weekend
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A chance of drizzle after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 59. Light east wind.
- Friday A chance of drizzle before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A slight chance of thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46