A sunny warm start to the week.
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63