Worker electrocuted at house construction site in Anne Arundel Co.
ODENTON, Md. (WBFF) - A construction worker died after being electrocuted on the site of a new home in Anne Arundel County Wednesday afternoon, reported county fire officials.
The incident was reported at about 2:10 p.m. in the area of Annapolis Road just east of Piney Orchard Parkway in Odenton.
The construction worker, a man in his thirties, made contact with an electrical line, said an Anne Arundel fire spokesperson.
Paramedics tried to resuscitate the victim.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.